Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:633 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Vice President - Transformation - Accounts & Finance Domain (15-25 yrs)
- Act as a Strategic consultant to the Financial Controller and CFO on process transformation, business process re-engineering, process standardization and harmonization .
- Study current accounts & finance processes - Procurement to Pay (AP), Record and Report (GL)
- Responsible for F&A Service Delivery Management, data and reporting accuracy, audits and compliance deliverables.
- Drive transformation in the Group's financial and accounting policies, systems and procedures
- Meet the organizations objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards
- Reviewing process gaps, escalation management and driving improvement and automation
- Lead transformation projects in the space of process harmonization, improving accuracy, efficiency, and technological enhancements to meet industry benchmarks
- Partnering with key stakeholders for periodic Business performance reviews.
- Stabilizie accounts payable process including SOP preparations and review, putting in place necessary internal controls and regularize vendor payments
- Identify improvement opportunities, monetary and non-monetary impact and define implementation timelines
Required Candidate profile:
- Hands-on experience on Process Re-engineering, Business process transformation, Process decoupling, transitioning to Shared Services model
- Rich experience in managing end to end processes - Accounts Payable (P2P) General Ledger Accounting (R2R), Order to Cash (OTC)
- Experience in transitioning processes, designing SLA/KPI's, establishing reporting framework for various stakeholders