Consultant at Pylon Consulting
Views:222 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Vice President - Transaction Management - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Transaction Management will be responsible for supporting multiple aspects of the lending lifecycle including but not limited to loan closing and servicing coordination, facilitating complex client onboarding, data management, and quality control. The team will be accountable and responsible for operational oversight of the closing and servicing of all loan transactions of the business division being supported to ensure all internal and external requirements are met.
- Perform leadership role relevant to the build and development of the team supporting loan origination and lifecycle management which includes large complex syndicated and bilateral loans covering but not limited to corporate, commercial, real estate, structured lending and trade.
- Create processes, standards, procedures, controls, training, and implementation of transaction management.
- Design and implement technology including testing and rollout.
- Produce and provide training and support to transaction management staff and business constituents.
- Partner with each of the originating and coverage business lines, credit risk, operations, legal, etc to ensure strategic vision is enabled.
- Ensure that quality of data, controls and processes performed meet internal policies and regulatory requirements/expectations, via staff management.
- Work with lines of business, transaction management, and loan operations to define and implement operational metrics and risk and control reviews to ensure all stakeholders have end to end transparency.
- Constantly improve processes, controls and efficiencies within the group and front to back across loan lifecycle.
- Lead projects to enhance performance and efficiency.
- Leadership role and serve as escalation relevant to loan remediation and loan system testing / migrations.
- Actively manage and maintain a deal closing pipeline of loan transactions.
- Coordinate and close loan transactions/lifecycle events, capture data, store documentation, troubleshoot issues/roadblocks, perform quality control
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Individual must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must work well under tight deadlines, manage priorities, and complete assigned tasks with minimal management follow up.
- Candidate has quantitative skills with a high proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft based programs.
- Tableau or visualization tool familiarity
- Experience with Loan IQ, transaction capture tools, etc.
- Keen attention to detail
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Client relationship and solution skills
Additional non-core qualifications which will be considered are:
- Experience in management/team lead capacity, building and developing teams within a large global team supporting wholesale lending at large financial Institution
- Strong knowledge of wholesale loan (syndicated / bilateral) product and business, including an understanding of legal loan documentation, loan / funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flows, etc.
- Substantial experience working with clients under time constraints to facilitate a transaction or process.
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members, Senior management and other business constituents in a steering capacity.
- Critical decision-making capabilities including the ability to identify, escalate, and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to multi-task through the practice of strong organizational and time management skills with experience in continuously following-up with various stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding and awareness of appropriate corporate and regulatory policies in relation to Lending
- Deep knowledge of operational processes supporting Wholesale lending
- Focus on achieving/exceeding key operating standards within a KPI/metrics driven culture
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities are frequently changing
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.