Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1189 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Transaction Banking (6-10 yrs)
Position based with an MNC Bank
Location : Delhi / ncr
Job Role ;
This is a Global and highly visible role within the TB Finance function, developing and presenting consolidated Performance MIS, Management reporting and analytics. The role is focused on the following:
- Work closely with Wholesale Bank - Corporate Banking RMs & Regional Head for growing Trade Finance & Services.
- Collaborate with Corporate Banking Relationship Management team to build and grow the bank's Trade Finance & Services portfolio and overall business.
- Develop detailed account plan and execution strategy for each client and conduct periodic reviews to ensure alignment with account plan.
- Prospect and identify Corporate clients with strong Trade potential (NTBs)
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of competitors- products, the market landscape on Trade and Capital Account business
- Provide inputs on products, service levels, and product features to product and strategy teams to help develop a best-in-class Transaction Banking suite of products.
- Business Performance Planning, primarily through the Budget, Forecast and Corporate Plan processes
- The role involves significant business facing interaction and is suitable for an individual willing to leverage financial expertise to directly support and impact profitable and consistent business growth.
- This role will require strong self starting and hands-on skills, innovation and willingness to work with minimal direct supervision. There is strong expectation that the selected individual will have the potential to raise the bar on performance by setting high quality standard in supporting highly demanding Transaction Banking business.
- The outcome of the role is to develop an individual valued as true business partner and leader of strategic decision making support