Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:5223 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Vice President - Training - BPO (15-20 yrs)
VP Training for a Global MNC BPO (Females only) - Hyderabad / Noida / Pune / Coimbatore.
Job Description :
The Head of Training proactively aligns stakeholders, capabilities, and resources to achieve complex objectives. They display a strong customer focus and ability to effectively build relationships, earn trust, and establish credibility. This person is a strong communicator cross-functionally, cross-culturally and across levels, working closely with site managers, outsource partners and senior leaders to meet business needs.
The Head of Training is committed to fostering a positive team environment where challenge is expected and fearlessness is celebrated. Our bar is high; we don- t suffer mediocrity. The Head of Training feels a great deal of ownership, strives to make themselves better, and can bring out the very best in their peers and their team.
- Lead a team of training specialists who will be focused on developing employee skills at our customer service centers.
- Provide direction for training in India, responsible for process and communication training across various teams in CS.
- Develop the Operating model and infrastructure for all training and development programs by establishing standardized methods for delivery, evaluation, measurement, performance and reporting
- Leverage technology, seeking out innovative learning and communication practices
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships that align training delivery with operational success
- Utilize multiple channels and tools to support a broad array of learners and learning objectives, such as digital learning (videos, e-Learning, online tools), virtual instructor-led training, instructor-led training, job aids, gamification, simulations, assessments, coaching and mentoring
- Establish and maintain a reliably high level of quality in training delivery at our CS sites that meets or exceeds our internal operational standards
- Provide the right metrics to measure process quality and productivity, providing meaningful feedback to the technology and business teams.
- Demonstrate excellent project management, planning and analytical skills
- Drive continuous improvement by objectively reviewing processes and programs, seeking best practices from Operations and utilizing input to establish global standards
- Assess and track training effectiveness through the use of metrics, linking decisions to business results
- Influence and negotiate business outcomes through data-driven recommendations
- Knowledge of training practices around functional and communication training and the basics of knowledge management
- Drive the team to build a Zero Defect culture by managing controllable root-cause defects and ensure implementation of controls and minimize losses.
- Own the development of robust quality feedback loops into training, analytics, and process to drive continuous improvement.
Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically quality teams to define and deliver solutions to establish quality standards and processes.
- Ability to build and sustain a best in class communication upskilling frame-work for different teams and geographies within Customer Service
- Senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements
- Work with Customer and Operations teams to understand data and quality needs.
Qualifications / Experience :
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- 15+ years- experience in a Global MNC BPO and currently working at a VP / Director level handling Training in an MNC BPO and managing multiple sites.
- Experience managing managers in a matrixed organization
- Experience in project management and facilitation of process improvement initiatives
- Facilitation and presentation experience at all levels of the organization, and to audiences of all sizes
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority at levels higher and lower than one's own.
- Operations or Contact Center experience
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- Decisive, confident, positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in dynamic situations
- Budget management experience and knowledge of key business financial metrics.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.