Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1422 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Vice President - Trade Risk & Control - Risk Management - BFS (10-15 yrs)
VP - Trade Risk & Control (Risk Management)
- Experience in Trade Operations - Risk & Control and Trade Risk & Control Operations in Banking.
- Coordination with regulators/operations Head
- Thorough understanding of applicable Regulatory Guidelines pertaining to Operational Risk Management and other associated areas like Fraud Risk Management, Outsourcing Risk Management, IT and Cyber Risk Management
- High degree of collaborative and conflict resolution approach and ability to take along officials with diverse perspective
- Thorough knowledge of Processes related to various tools used for Operational Risk Management including RCSA, KRIs, Incident Management,
- Good knowledge about regulatory code on Governance Framework in commercial banks about
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Self-Assessment approach, conducting risk assessment workshops, identification of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Develop appropriate reporting mechanisms including dashboards/heat map and publish it to senior management
- Conduct Operational Risk Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis
- Develop relationship with senior officials in all the 3 Lines of Defence (BU Heads, Head - Operations, Chief Compliance Officer and Head -Internal Audit)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.