Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:1004 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vice President - Trade Finance Operations - Corporate & Investment Bank (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - Trade Finance Operations (Diversity Only)
- We are Hiring For Vice President - Trade Finance Operations
- Trade Finance/ Trade finance operations/trade risk and compliance
Job Role : This candidate will be based in Bengaluru and be a part of Corporate & Investment Bank Trade Finance Operations and will be required to work in close partnership with global operations teams across locations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide leadership to a team of professionals across Bengaluru and Mumbai.
- Provide decisions on Sanctions / Money Laundering / Boycott / Export Control escalations on a daily basis
- Provide product, compliance and technical training to trade operations teams when required
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice on trade transformation projects when required. (e.g. Digitization, Automation etc.)
- Partner with compliance teams across regions to align trade with global compliance policies
- Maintain an "Always Audit Ready" environment with the Transaction Control Management team and help trade operations achieve the same
- Analyze performance metrics periodically to maintain a pristine control environment and at the same time identify the opportunity to improve process and efficiency
- Motivate the team members and continuously monitor their performance to offer timely constructive feedback helping them to constantly improve performance
- Minimum 10 years of experience in various trade products.
- Prior experience in a trade risk/compliance/trade advisory role is an added advantage.
- Should have SME level knowledge on ICC Rules like UCPDC, ISBP, URC, ISP, URR etc. The role involves providing opinions on complex trade transactions, structuring LCs, opining on discrepancies on LC presentations, etc., hence technical expertise is a must.
- Prior knowledge of OFAC regulations, U.S. Anti-Boycott Regulations is preferable.
- Should be a self-starter with abilities to arrive at decisions with minimum support.
- Should have high work ethics and effectively escalate issues to the attention of the senior management on a timely basis.
- Should have the ability to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously to deliver against organizational objectives.
- Should possess good written/oral communication skills. Should have high articulation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of work performed and resources utilized.- Ability to analyze and recognize patterns, relationships and trends from a variety of data points to determine impact on risk and controls.
- Effectively mediate and resolve conflict either within the existing team or with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- CDCS certification or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to operate in a complex, high-pressure, highly regulated environment in support of a high-risk process.
- Prior people management experience preferred
- LOOKING FOR ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES