Consultant at The Edge Partenership
Views:3823 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vice President - Trade Finance - Financial Institution (13-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading financial institution hiring for VP- Trade Finance with CDCS certification and people management experience.
Skills required : Hands on experience in Trade Finance products (Letter of Credit, LC Issuance, Advising, Open Account, SCF, Reimbursements, Collections, Trade Loans), CDCS certification, people management.
Shift timings: UK shift
- Manage teams across time zones and regions - APAC / EMEA/ AMERICAS.
- Must have experience managing larger teams
- Demonstrable ability to cultivate and nurture credibility-based relationships with stakeholders and partners across all levels and functional areas.
Mandatory Skills :-
- Good Hands on Knowledge in Trade Finance products - Letter of Credit, LC Issuance, Advising, Open Account, SCF, Reimbursements, Collections, Trade Loans
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality output against stated project objectives and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, Analytical thinking, Problem solving abilities, and Multi-Tasking.
- Process Improvement - Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Business Process Management (BPM), Workflow, Exception Processing, Process Control Review and Design, Six Sigma, Lean, Process Modeling, Process Metrics.