Senior Associate HR at Scaleneworks People Solutions LLP deployed in SBI Cards
Views:213 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Tele Recovery & Alternate Channel Lead - BFSI (9-18 yrs)
The Lead Tele (Recovery & Alternate) will manage end to end of Tele calling collection & Digital Channel performances in line with Operating plan of recovery across the country through a direct team of Portfolio Managers, and a larger team of Vendor Managers, team leaders and TC officers.
The incumbent would have an extended team of 750+ Agents (outsourced + inhouse), ~3-5 Portfolio Managers (on rolls).
- Lead Tele (Recovery & Alternate) will be responsible and accountable for crafting the Telecalling strategy for Pan India and will also ensure robust target setting process to ensure portfolio expectations are met and aligned to the target plan for the year.
- The Telecalling Lead / Manager will also be responsible for end to end Management of Rupee Collected, Rate of Recovery - ROR, Cost of Recovery & ensure timely updation to the National Head - Tele & Alternate. Make use of avaiable data
- The Telecalling Lead will take all key decisions which will have direct and indirect impact on overall Business Metrics, Develop robust target setting process to ensure the portfolio expectations are met and aligned to the target plan for the year.
- The person will be responsible for leveraging legal channel of collections i.e. Lok-Adalat, Arbitration, Reconcilliation, Mediation etc to drive legal performance.
- The person will be responsible for development, management and performance of digital channels. Evaluation of alternate channel methods, plan and effective implementation.
- Create relevant infrastructure to deliver recovery on later vintages
- Ensure Best in Class delivery of "Credit Recovery as a percentage of Princiapl Credit Chargeoffs"
- Work collaboratively and ensure overall business targets are met on both performance & cost