HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:915 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Vice President - Technology - Investment Bank (7-13 yrs)
Job Opportunity with Leading Investment Bank:
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibility:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years of software industry experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in one of the mainstream programming language (Java, C++, etc.) using object-oriented design techniques and best practices
- Basic understanding of distributed and scalable system design
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL data stores
- Proficiency in using advance data structures and algorithms
- Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- Experience working with business or clients to transform requirements into software solutions
- Demonstrable history of successful project delivery.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop or any big data platform and one or more mainstream programming languages (Python, Java, C, Scala, C++, etc.)
- Experience of working with cloud platform APIs and vendors.
- 2 years experience dealing with data (structured or unstructured)
- 1 years experience in fintech industry
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining distributed and large-scale applications
- Experience working in a start-up business or a new business line within a larger organization is preferred
- Experience in building data products from ideation to implementation
- Web services development: RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey; Glassfish
- Hands-on experience working with Linux and basic scripting (Bash)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.