Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:224 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Technology Control Officer - Bank (13-20 yrs)
VP - Technology Control Officer - Global Bank - Women only
A Technology Control Officer is required to assist in implementing and maintaining a cohesive and effective controls governance model. Working closely with a dynamic business in a large and diverse environment, you will:
- Establish strong working relationships with Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams.
- Provide assistance to application owners/management team to ensure Risk and Control issues and initiatives are addressed timely.
- Reviews escalations of dashboard deviations (e.g. End of Vendor Support, Production Access Control, FID management, etc. after evaluating preliminary assessments.
- Manage technology components of Internal and External audits. Assist development teams in responding to audit requests, perform review of work for completeness and accuracy as needed.
- Actively identify control deficiencies through technology self-assessment testing, risk and control initiatives, and BAU meetings/discussions. Monitor progress of corrective action plans.
- Work with the Risk and Control teams to analyze the latest program and project scorecards, preparing execute summary reports for IT management.
- Works with SMEs of various Technology related processes to create documents for Senior Technology Managers focused on audit and regulatory readiness. Communication flows in one to one meetings as well as email messages.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Total 13+ years of experience
- Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management, or similar work required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Audit, Information Security or Risk Management.
- Awareness and execution of Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage.
- Knowledge of service management (ITIL) with previous working experience in process improvements is an advantage.
- Previous experience performing Internal and/or External Audit coordination is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Production Support and Application Development roles is an advantage.
- Industry certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, and PMP would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.