Senior Consultant - Analytics & Technology at Crescendo Global
Views:2286 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Vice President - Technology & Analytics Specialist - Market Intelligence Firm (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - Technology & Analytics Specialist
Vice President (Technology Specialist)
A leadership role that involves applying your analytical, functional, technical, stakeholder and people management expertise in the area of technology, data analytics and automation.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A global market intelligence firm which also provides content services to customers across globe
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Designing and developing client facing systems to automate existing processes and to launch new offerings
- Partnering with technology based firms for providing better customer solutions
- Managing automations, data analytics and research functions
- Maintaining internal systems (CRM, project tracking, HRMS, Finance and Procurement etc.) and provide business support as needed.
- Working with different business heads to ensure best technology practices are followed in the organization
- Hiring and growing technology function
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 10-18 years of hands on experience in various IT technologies, analytics and big data tools
- Past experience as a solution architect and a demonstrated ability to stay updated and run pilots with emerging technologies
- Excellent people management skills
- Expertise in parsing and scraping data
- Past experience in leading business units and working with CXOs with responsibility for metrics such as revenue growth / deal success
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders