Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:200 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Vice President - Technical Product Management - Chemicals/Logistics (10-20 yrs)
VP - Technical Product Management-WFO-Hyderabad
We are looking for a VP of Technical Product Management to join our growing leadership team.
- The VP of Technical Product Management will be responsible to align with the VP of Product Management and Solution Product Managers to manage and lead the delivery of a Multi-Year product roadmap. Portfolio will consist of the entire suite of front-line worker apps, back-office apps and no-code/low-code platform evolution.
- The ideal candidate Focuses on technology strategies for the development of future and current products. Acts as the primary interface to our technology teams to gather, document and fulfill requirements for Connected Worker Vision and Integrated Suite of Apps. Contributes to the development of hyper-growth business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Product Vision & Strategy: Jointly define the product vision and strategy with the VP of Product Management for core technical teams, including but not limited to: system architecture, DevOps, SecOPS, and platforms.
- Hiring: Rapidly identify "A" players (Product Owners, Business Analysts, SAP/IBM Maximo Functional Consultants), UI/UX Designers, coach and mentor a growing team.
- Communications: Communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience in order to drive alignment across the business
- Program Management & Collaboration: Lead a product team to deliver products from ideation, design, requirements definition, through to delivery - collaborating with teams across the organization.
- Engineering Team Collaboration: Drive product development with a team of world-class developers, helping with identifying talent/competency gaps and hiring talent to assist the VP of Engineering.
- Dynamic & High Growth Environment: Work with mission-driven teams with high-growth trajectories in an engaging and collaborative culture
- Market & Technology Trends: Evaluate latest industry trends and bring innovative thinking to pushing the technology infrastructure forward
- Utilize data and systems thinking to prioritize product and engineering investments that have the highest business impact
- Data Driven: Work with executive leadership to define the technical product vision and strategy
- Problem Solver vs. Problem Reporter: The ideal candidate must have the drive to get things done and a "make it happen" attitude.
- Internal/external interface: Acts as interface between external market and internal functions (e.g. Sales, Services, and Product Development), ensuring organizational alignment to maximize competitiveness and profitability.
- Organizational enablement: Continuously develops product management processes and tools, including interfaces to other key functions and develops sales and tendering tools to support the Sales organization. Initiates creation of external and internal product training modules and programs.
- People leadership and development : Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, objectives & key results (OKR's) are set up for his staff, staffed appropriately to meet the growing demands of the business, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
What You Bring to The Team:
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, passionate and purpose driven executive that wants to make a significant impact on the world. The ideal candidates will work in a fast paced, dynamic and data-driven organization and is obsessed with organizing people, processes and reporting on metrics. The ideal candidate's belief system is similar to that of Elon Musk's First Principles thinking where complex problems are broken down into small problems, each problem solved and reconstructed back to deliver an innovative and groundbreaking solution.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Engineering and a minimum 5+ years of experience working in product management or related role in a software product development organization.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software market is a must.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities, managing product backlog and roadmap
- Experience communicating across diverse cultures, work styles, and personalities.
- Experience creating wire-frames, basic designs, and product specifications.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and driven.
- Strong collaboration skills working in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to gain rapid credibility with customers
- Prior work experience with SAP EAM, PM, IM or IBM Maximo
- Prior experience working with Low-code/No-Code Platforms
- Deep experience in defining product lifecycle and release management
- Knowledge of industry verticals such as Mining, Utilities, Chemicals, and Oil & Gas
What We Offer above work:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.