SBU Head at Kopal Consultants LLP
Views:361 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Technical Operations - Distillery Plant (12-20 yrs)
About the Organisation:
It's a well know 70+ yrs old company with a capacity of 9000 TCD.
Position: Vice President-Technical
As Vice President you'll be responsible for the technical aspects of entire Sugar, Co-generation and Distillery Operations working closely with top management
- Erection, commissioning
- Stabilized the working of the factory by correcting the Steam Pressure for the Proces, reducing steam and freshwater requirements
- Establish the procedures, systems, and Documentation.
- Preparation of related Procedures, Method Statements & Work Instructions.
- Inspection of Raw materials & Correlated with Test Certificate, Mechanical Test Witness.
- Co-ordinating with Field Engineering Dept for Various Technical Problems & Query's.
- Took part in QA/QC meetings and discussing quality issues.
- Coordinating with internal and external audit requirements.
- Operating the Process types of equipment and engineering machines for the rated capacity to achieve the production targets with norms specified.
- Production of best quality sugar with Economic Operation and to meet the customer requirement.
- Minimizing the Sugar losses during the process to recover maximum sugar for bagging..
- Exposed in steam saving types of equipment and optimosing the process steam requirement.
- Minimizing the milling losses during the cane milling operations.
- Optimum utilization of all resources (man materials and utility) without sacrificing the efficiency to improve the productivity
- Planning the seasonal and offseason budgets.
- Developing the subordinate's skill for the routine activities and maximum utilization of process equipment to get good experience and exposure in process.
- Creating a safety working environment for happy working.
- Improving the life of capital assets by preparing good maintenance plan.
- Reduction of utility consumption.
- Planning for a capital expenditure plan and extraordinary overhauling.
- Trouble Shooting in the process area to maintain the plant capacity..
- Knowledge of Food and Safety implementation.
Education & experience :
- B. Tech with 12-20 yrs of experience in Sugar Industry(in a company having capacity of at least 8000 TCD)
Remuneration will be competitive with industry pay scales and will depend upon the candidates experience levels and the value he will be able to add to the role