Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:1315 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Tax Reclaim - Investment Bank - EMEA Region (10-24 yrs)
We are looking for VP for Tax Reclaim for a leading investment bank, Bangalore.
The candidate will be responsible for managing daily reclaim Tax activities relating to EMEA region. The activities include managing of Client/Firm tax reclaim, Tax claims, Relief at source, Certification process and procuring of right level of documentation to ensure treaty tax rates are applied accurately. The activities also include the responsibility of filing tax returns, tax reporting and tax audits. The markets to be covered would be French, Belgium and Netherland.
In addition to the above core activities the candidate is expected to meet the below requirements:
- Managing the day to day processing for operational tax processes like Withholding Tax, tax on income (dividend/interest)
- Advise on the right level of documentation and tax rates to be applied per country/ counterparty status
- Knowledge of Trade, Dividend income corporate actions, settlements and Securities lending along with different types of reclaims forms, statutes etc. will be an added advantage.
- Interpretation of amendments to the existing rules and regulations pertaining to the withholding tax.
- Experience of directly dealing with Custodian Clients
- Manage the Reclaim Tax Process for all businesses supported by Operational Tax
- Ensure all client (internal and external) queries are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure continuous maintenance of Tax data on back office systems
- Produce Tax MIS and maintain full audit trails
- Review the processes undertaken within the team and redevelop and redesign where cost savings/efficiencies can be made
- Drive regulatory changes in partnership with IT and Business within operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.