Vice President - Tax/International Tax - Retrospective Reclaims - BFSI (13-18 yrs)
VP Tax Manager, International Tax, Retrospective reclaims_BFSI_ Females
- International Tax
- Retrospective reclaims
- Asset Services Tax
- Double Tax Treaty
- Custody Business Tax
- Tax Authority Liaison
- Tax withholding and tax relief
- Good Managerial exp
- Flawless execution of client SLAs, meeting of deadlines
- Development, collation and reporting on all KPI dashboards reporting.
- Responsible for Compliance and Audit obligations for processes through extensive control and operations risk framework in line with corporate policies and guidelines.
- Attract, motivate, manage and develop a team of Service Delivery Managers/ Operations Managers that are focused at all times on service delivery
- Focus on India People Strategy
- Production of various MIS reports for use by the senior management and LoB
- Developing and implementing tools to manage and improve Quality, Accuracy and Timeliness. Ensure effective performance management of assigned Operations staff
- Initiate and assist in India strategic focus initiatives
- Financial discipline around all aspects of relevant operations
- Identify & escalate all error/exceptions on identification.
- Be audit focused in all BAU activities.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points.
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and within productivity processing and quality standards.
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality.
- Communicate with supervisor on problematic transactions or exceptions.
- Ensure effective performance management of assigned operations staff India at all levels
- Team members should have/demonstrate the following qualification/skills and attributes:
- Commerce graduates with good academic record.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure & deadline driven environment
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Must be very detailed oriented and analytical
- Analytical with ability to quickly assess situations and resolve complex issues
- Person profile
Client Focus - demonstrates clear understanding of importance of effective customer service, internally and externally
Trust - evidences high standards of integrity and openness
Teamwork - demonstrates ability to work effectively as a member of a team, a collaborative style, and understands the value of diversity
- Outperformance- evidences the ability to exceed expectations of others
- Adaptability (ability to modify approach as situations change, and to easily accept changes to own organization or job requirements)
- Effective Communication (articulately expresses thoughts and ideas - both oral and written. Insert level of written/oral English skills in section below.
- Service Orientation (exceptional service focus, builds relationships with internal and external customers, strengthening the image of the company)
- Interpersonal Skills (ability to effectively build cooperative relationships with people, manage differences and resolve conflicts)
- Sound Judgement (ability to think through a situation to reach a timely and sound decision within the scope of one's authority).
- Risk management orientation (ability to understand, assess and minimise risk associated with all transactions)
- People Management [if applicable] (demonstrated ability/aptitude and personal motivation to select, develop, inspire and retain talent)
Shift: Core Hours - General