Recruitment Consultant at Symmetrical
Views:1755 Applications:662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Talent Management/Learning & Development - IT (14-21 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Drive the Learning strategy for the organization the organisational strategy that articulates the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed, to ensure a sustainable, successful organisation.
- Drive a range of learning solutions - for all employees, for managers and leader, the new employee orientation that is compelling and makes the workforce ready for the challenges of the future
- Develop and implement training programs and measure for impact
- Learn from the ecosystem and bring the best practices in to ensure there is a compelling pull to learning.
- Be open to agile learning methodologies, actively advocate for it and help transform the learning culture of the organization.
- Design blended learning solutions
- Using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Applying adult learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their development and drive participant engagement.
- Drive a culture of continuous professional development and learning. Work with partner organizations to figure the - hooks- to make this possible.
- Actively engage with the senior leaders and BHR Directors to understand and predict learning needs of the organization
- Manage the operations of the Learning Organization
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current
- Oversee the creation of educational materials, such as online learning modules
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors; investigates the right evaluation criteria for the organization.
- Manages metrics and measurements and provides Return on Investment
- Be the external face for the organization with vendors, partners and the associated ecosystem to bring that learning and opportunity to the organization
- Experience in managing strategic HR interventions at every level of employee life-cycle :
- spanning performance management, career development, succession planning, employee engagement, creating agile workforce, retention, leadership & organizational development.
- Enabling employees to perform their best, leading to achievement of the organizational goals
- Build strategic partnerships with various business leaders, to drive the organization's success
- Incubating & enhancing talent as well as the critical skills associated with the role.
- Design Career Landscape, Career Mapping Flow and Compensation Benchmarking for the assigned vertical.
- Drive the Succession Planning process to ensure their development for future leadership roles.
- Effective communicator with strong analytical / logical skills, and ability to relate with people at all levels of business and management.