Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:503 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Talent Development - IT/BFS/Online (10-14 yrs)
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Set the strategic direction for talent development teams basis business strategy, firm's culture, context, and knowledge of business.
- Be a contributing member of the Human Capital Leadership Team, and partner on Human Capital strategy.
- Offer thought leadership regarding people-related strategy, performance development, competency frameworks, training delivery and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and devise proactive solutions.
- Offer knowledge of learning best practices, platforms, and technology
- Partner and consult with Human Capital peers to innovate, improve, align, and drive efficiency of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives.
- Drive the scope and effectiveness of data and analysis. Develop a roadmap for data and analytics for talent development. Ensure data needs are addressed and required data is modeled and available to stakeholders.
- Bring innovative solutions to Human Capital basis industry trends and creative approaches and translate these into value creating opportunities.
- Communicate on regional and global priorities and serve as a consultant for regional changes.
- Develop and work on cross-functional and special projects as needed.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10 to 13 years of progressive experience, with 2 - 3 years leading a function.
- Strong educational pedigree with full-time degree from prestigious Tier 1/Tier 2 Business School
- Strong work ethic with a high sense of goal execution and results orientation
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to coach and advise wherever appropriate to help people grow and develop.
- Exposure to tools, practices, and development frameworks
- Passion for research and data
- Ability to work effectively on a distributed team and build trust.
- Walk the talk - do what they say, own what they do
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.