Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:495 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Vice President - Talent Acquisition - Volume & Bulk Hiring Hiring - BPO (14-19 yrs)
Role - Vice President - Talent Acquisition - Volume & Bulk Hiring (BPO)
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Should be Graduate or MBA Candidates with 14+ years of extensive experience in Bulk and Volume hiring out of which 5+ years of team management experience.
- Proven experience in hiring for BPO/ITES with volume of 500 to 1000 hiring
- Head and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, CV shortlisting, initial validation, interviews, negotiation, offer and on boarding process.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Prepare the most effective sourcing approach and plan based on the final requirement, including Sourcing platforms, Acquisition pitch, Acquisition funnel, etc.
- Manage the Talent acquisition Analytics and dashboard updates.
- Managing the entire TA Team and driving the teamwork within the defined SLAs.
- Stakeholder management.
- Be a strong advocate of the hiring process
- Design search strategies and develop relationship with hiring partners and empanel them.
- Ensure all the BU/DUs are following the hiring process set through automation and recruitment tools.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, CV shortlisting, initial validation, interviews, negotiation, offer and on boarding process.
- Work closely with the Business Units/Delivery Units heads and the Business HR Partners to understand resource requirements & the team structure fitment. Be part of the manpower planning exercise.
- Build long-term relationships with potential candidates and have a strong network of potential candidates for niche roles
- Strong relationship and consultative skills - with candidates, hiring managers & key business partners, hiring partners with the ability to influence, inform and negotiate.