Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1759 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Vice President - Talent Acquisition Head (10-25 yrs)
Looking for TA VP
- Experience in Technology handling
- Handled a Team of 5-6 Recruiters.
1. Looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
2. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we'd like to meet you.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.