Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:3311 Applications:1011 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Vice President - Talent Acquisition/Field HR - Private Equity Firm (13-16 yrs)
Vice President - TA & Field HR
Currently looking to hire VP TA & Field HR Reporting into the Head HR for a large PE Funded new age company.
Purpose of the Job :
- Partner with senior management to effectively support all stages of an employee's life cycle
- Responsibilities include driving talent acquisition across departments, providing a positive onboarding experience to new hires, successfully executing HR programs and recommending solutions to complex employee relations and issues. The person will be responsible for handling Business Partner role.
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing recruitment life-cycle which includes understanding and aligning with business specifications, providing timely and appropriate feedback to all involved in the interviewing process and ensuring closing of the position.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the Senior Management and department heads
- Manage and monitor sourcing strategy and manage recruitment costs & efficiency.
- Act as a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership in strategizing talent acquisition.
- Supporting the delivery for end to end HR services across all channels of business
- Responsible for Manpower planning, recruitment strategies and budgeting.
- The person should be a MBA/PGDM in HR from a reputed institute with 13-16 years of experience in HR Business partnering role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.