Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2499 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Vice President - Syndicated Loans - BFS (10-18 yrs)
This role has significant management responsibility leading a team size of 25+ employees and requires Operations leadership/expertise managing matrix reporting relationship. The incumbent should have strong relationship skills to manage Middle Offices and Front Offices relationships. The Loan Operations in India supports the firm's Corporate lending businesses globally for the Investment Bank.
- The key responsibility is to oversee Global Loan Maintenance operations [supporting NA operations] which include booking, funding, accounting, reconciliation and closure of loan transactions.
- The candidate will need to develop hands-on experience in Loan IQ and will need to trouble shoot transactions working with Counterparties and Agents.
- Key interactions will be with Finance and Accounting teams; TCP Middle Offices; Agent Banks; Credit and key stakeholders across Loan operations worldwide.
Core Skill-sets :
- Candidate should possess strong knowledge of Banking
- Leadership skills to drive discussions and lead the group
- Global Stake Holder management
- Strong control mindset.
- Good to have : Exposure to loans/credit operations
- Leadership : Leads by example and is an effective role model (e.g. takes the lead and actions reflect an high level of independence; demonstrates the ability to initiate and effect change and continuous improvement,
- Communication : Has demonstrated effective Stake Holder management and is comfortable working with Global partners and stakeholders
- Partnership : Creates and/or contributes to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility (e.g. effectively influences others to gain cooperation and address issues; initiates and is responsive to requests from other products, regions, etc.)
- People Champion : Invests in people through effective Mentoring; driving people development agenda and focuses on career management and mobility of staff.
- Change Champion : Has demonstrated a track record of formulating innovative ideas and gaining buy-in from senior management in addition to a track record of execution/delivery/process improvement/leadership in a challenging environment.
Education/Professional Qualifications :
- Degree in Business Administration or Chartered Accountancy with 10 - 12 years of work experience else 12 - 14 years of work experience
Incase you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please feel free to call me on +91-7410005864
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.