Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2544 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President -Supply Chain - Petroleum By Products (15-20 yrs)
Our Client is a European MNC that is an equal opportunity employer. It evaluates people WITHOUT any discrimination on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job Description "
This position is responsible to lead a team of supply chain management professionals.
This will include a Factory Manager (including purchase, maintenance etc.), inbound and outbound logistics managers (including customs etc.), MIS and Depot Managers across locations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Execute efficient and cost-effective Factory, Warehouse and Logistics operations.
- Optimize the operations
- Customer Oriented
- People Oriented
- Resolve any issues with respect to factory/warehouse/ supply
- We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what this person is supposed to do :
- To lead a team of supply chain management professionals and to develop and implement world class supply chain strategies that provide the company and its Customers with a Strategic Market advantage.
- Develop and drive supply chain strategies that are consistent with established company policies, -
worldwide material/procurement strategies
- Create and implement a global supply chain strategy in support of the Global program that is synchronized with business segment material strategies and metrics.
- Implement programs to optimize inventory turnover while mitigating inventory exposure and reducing risk for both the company and its Customers. These activities include implementation of contractual excess and obsolescence terms with the customer as well as supplier managed inventory programs.
- Drive strategic procurement initiatives in an effort to maximize cost reduction. Measure and report on project status both internally and to the customer.
- Manage the Plant Operations in a smooth manner.
- Work on related expansion plans.
- Here are a few of the preferred experiences:
- Team Player, Able to manage large Team handling varied brands and Network
- Makes decisions affecting own work within set parameters.
- A responsible, reliable, self-motivated specialist with good Team focus.
Grad - Engineering
PG - Post Graduation only a preferrence. MBA in Operations or SCM.
- Technical/ Functional/Behavioral
- Inventory management
- Customer focus
- Result orientation
- Execution excellence
- Key Stakeholders:
Sales and Marketing
- Govt. Authorities
- Transport agencies
- Other Vendors
- rFactor will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career through us.
- The information we collect: We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through this Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; or on telephone; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers or partners, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier or partner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.