Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:6607 Applications:1232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
Vice President - Supply Chain - Manufacturing Group (15-25 yrs)
Position based with a large Manufacturing group in Delhi.
Job Role :
- Leading the supply chain operations of The Company.
- Responsible for planning and managing procurement, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, distribution and logistics and imports.
- You will optimize inventory performance, manage through supply chain volatility, and improve resiliency to maintain industry leading service levels to our customers
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Implementing strategic sourcing solutions that transform service levels for business continuity
- Reviewing the performance of the 3PL logistics partners on a continuous basis, establishing relevant metrics and ways of working to ensure regular business operation
- Ensuring continuous savings in the cost of operations through improvements and driving budgetary control across the year.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.