Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:19480 Applications:1873 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:310
Vice President - Supply Chain Management (10-18 yrs)
Looking for Head Supply Chain-VP Level based at Gurgaon
Purpose Broad Objectives of the role
Purpose of the Job
- This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, Procurement, Operations and Planning, Logistics, Material Management for the Business.
- This is a leadership position and will be part of the Executive Committee (EC) of the business. The role will be required to work with a wide network of cross functional stakeholders to drive the Strategic Business Agenda.
- As a leader, the role would involve team management, and channeling the team towards sharper business delivery, while ensuring due coaching for the development of the team members
A. Manage Supply Chain of the plant by deploying strategies developed with the Corporate Supply Chain covering Planning, Procurement & Warehousing /Logistics.
1. Management of Warehouses for :
a. Raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods related to plant while ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and internal quality /safety standards.
b. Inventory Management - tracking /monitoring inventory & its storage, identifying and disposal of scrap & redundant inventory.
d. Managing smooth flow of incoming and outgoing materials from/to warehouses and driving adherence to target service levels.
2. Procurement: managing procurement of all materials for production and maintenance of the plant
3. Vendor Management: Monitor & improve the supplier/vendor /contractor performance following defined KPIs & target scores
4. Budget & Cost Management
(a) Build & secure approvals annual budget for all cost elements of Supply Chain for the factory operations
(b) monitor & control actual spend to achieve savings.
Team Management: ensure seamless integration of Planning/Scheduling, Purchasing & Warehousing
- PG - MBA in Supply Chain Management / Operations Management ( preferred )
- 10-18 yrs. of experience in Sourcing & SCM processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.