Vice President at USRC
Views:1773 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Vice President - Supply Chain - FMCG (18-22 yrs)
Vice President - Supply Chain (FMCG)
Vice President - Supply Chain
Reporting : CEO
Team : GM Logistics, GM Purchase, DGM Packaging
CTC : 80 Lacs - 1 Cr
Job Purpose : To strategize, plan and monitor activities for the complete Supply Chain function.
1. Drive the entire procurement function across the country
2. Optimum availability of Stocks at Plant & Depot Level
3. Most economical transportation amongst plant and depots
4. Having efficient Service Partners (C&Fs)
5. Effective implementation of SAP at C&F & billing locations
6. Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower in the supply chain
ROLE : Strategic, Directional, and Developmental
1. To strategize Supply Chain dynamically for the optimum utilization of resources on a sustainable basis.
2. Dynamic production forecasting for stock requirement/availability and coordinating with the plants for the same.
3. To motivate and direct plants for optimum availability of stocks in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
4. Guide the logistic team in HO and at the plant level for establishing the best supply chain practices.
5. Direct the logistic team for availability of stocks brand-wise and pack-wise as per ABP at all times to avoid Stock outs or overstocking.
6. Co-ordinate with Marketing Manager/GPM for the execution of POP material, (marketing initiatives) as per the agreed calendar in ABP.
7. Regularly have a financial review of transportation costs with (Head - Accts) for a healthy bottom line.
8. Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions, Horeca, and Modern Trade for direct supplies within an agreed time frame and at an economical cost.
9. Ensuring Zero run down of SAP at C&F and billing locations in coordination with the IT department at all times.
10. Ensuring implementation of overstocks or zero stocks at plant and depot level and maintenance of discipline across regions on the same.
11. Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower. Attract and retain quality manpower.
12. Work out a training calendar for all players in the logistic team and implement the same.
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a working system after analyzing existing policy / operational issues.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result-driven approach, to mitigate future risks/ problems
- SCM & Operations / Inventory Management / SAP