Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:635 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vice President - Supply Chain - Chemicals (15-25 yrs)
Vice President - Supply Chain - Commodity Chemicals
- You will be responsible for the management of Company's approximate - 1000 Crores chemical spend and supply base.
- You will be responsible for connecting with our divisions and understanding their unique business requirements for chemicals, establishing sourcing strategy for various chemical categories, managing global suppliers, supporting innovation needs with supplier expertise, and achieving other valuable contributions in the chemicals category.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Leverages business acumen and functional expertise to contribute to the strategic direction of Company's global businesses.
- Develops and implements long-term and annual operating plans for the commodity utilizing the Company sourcing toolbox and their personal knowledge and experience.
- Identifies strategic partners and delivers improved products and lower costs to the organization through supplier management, strategic sourcing, commodity management, and total cost principles.
- Leverages strong project and change management skills to drive continuous improvements for the commodity. Introduces innovative strategies for the commodity.
- Coaches, mentors, and develops commodity team and extended stakeholder team talent. Builds a diverse, high performing commodity team and associated organization.
- Builds and leverages relationships and networks across the organization. Uses personal influence skills rather than position power to persuade others and gain support.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Should Have 15+ years of broad sourcing leadership experience in a Chemical Manufacturing Organization who are into Commodities across a large multi-location.
2. Technical curiosity to understand our unique businesses and how sourcing can best partner to achieve value.
3. Strong track record of driving operational improvements to support the business strategy.
4. Have managed at least - 500 Crores + in annualized spend in direct material.
5. Strong influencing skills in a decentralized environment.
6. Ability to manage and develop talent.
Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :