Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1179 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vice President - Supply Chain - Chemicals (15-24 yrs)
VP - Supply Chain (Chemicals)
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies in support of Co's growth. Working closely with other manufacturing partners to identify and implement cost reduction strategies beyond the Tier I level in order to drive profitable volume growth.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the day-to-day process of ensuring successful partnerships (milestone adherence, change order management, quality assurance, cost control, etc.) and build supplier performance assessments to support future sourcing decisions.
- Negotiate various agreements as needed with suppliers to establish best-in-class pricing, flexibility, quality, delivery, payment, warranty, and service terms.
- Formulate contingency plans to de-risk technical challenges, long lead time, single source, and any supply issue.
- Manage and own relationships with raw material suppliers of our proprietary materials.
- Create and maintain supplier information, including product name, lead time, cost, etc.
- Lead execution of contracts / supply agreements in collaboration with the legal team for select raw materials.
- Lead early stage NPI project deliverables from a materials sourcing perspective.
- Challenge suppliers and the internal development team to identify and implement innovative new materials and value-add specification changes.
- Drive process improvement and efficiency across operations, including scenario planning for product and inventory strategies.
- Proactively engage with engineering and finance stakeholders to refine and execute on the Carbon's business and technology roadmap.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE or BSc & MBA with minimum 15 years of experience with sourcing specialty polymer products / specialty chemical sourcing from the chemical industry & working with legal and suppliers in creating and implementing contracts
2. Strong Leadership capabilities, IT skills, including Excel; must have experience with an integrated purchasing system, such as an SAP
3. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques/reading- the market
4. CAPEX & OPEX Experience
5. Talent in negotiations and networking and aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
6. Experience in collecting and analyzing data - Logistics & Warehouse
7. Thorough knowledge of import and export.
8. An ownership mentality and ability to collaborate with other functions and suppliers
9. Collaborating with internal technical teams and leading engagements with external companies
10. Technical / business background
11. Existing relationships in the chemical industry
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.