Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:2717 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Vice President - Structural/Direct Lending - Global Markets - BFS - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-10 yrs)
Exp 5+ yrs
- MBA (Finance) Tier 1 college or any Finance post grad degree with relevant exp
- This is more of Strategy/POSDCORB for India, EMEA,APAC CEO/COOs, across verticals . Front ending and S&O.
- As a business manager this role also holds a flavor of Prog/ planning Manager as well.
Prod knowledge: in Credit lending/Direct lending/Structural lending/ Product development/credit restructuring/Illiquid loans, distressed asset
- Good people skills as it requires continuous interaction with the global CEOs and COO and multiple stakeholders
- Owning and Driving business initiatives to achieve GM business objectives; both regional and global in nature
- Strategic Business Analysis, Management Presentations
- Help quantify new business opportunities in partnership with business managers / Front Office as well as corporate functions
- Analyze and summarize revenue, expenses, resource consumption, client interactions and other management metrics. Prepare business summaries for Senior Management.
- Partnering with Technology, Operations, Finance and other Corporate functions
- To own day to day issues pertaining to corporate functions and ensure closure.
- Drive the process for new products from the front office in co-ordination with the front office/ new products team and corporate functions
- Control and Conduct
- Ensuring adherence to business policies.
- Owning Audit points and driving closure
- Expense approval, tracking and expense management.
- Business Continuity Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional counterparts at senior levels
- Strong Analytical and Situational Problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of Capital Market products and asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, Forex, Derivatives)
- Good understanding of the Trade Lifecycle and various corporate functions along the Trade Life cycle
- Good project management skills - planning, coordination/ execution,senior management reporting, situational
- Prior experience of driving initiatives in the Global Markets space.
- Is entrepreneurial and independent; a self-starter, takes ownership, exhibits integrity, initiative, strong motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize high volumes of deliverables across multiple disciplines working under pressure
- Excellent MS Power-point, Excel and Word skills
- Prior experience in strategy roles would be an added advantage
- Credit experience, special special situation & illiquid loans