Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:812 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vice President - Strategy - Investment Bank (9-15 yrs)
Vice President - Strategy
We are hiring for our client (an Investment Bank) in Bangalore.
Designation : Vice President
Location : Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Proactively seeks, finds and recommends opportunities to improve customer experience, processes, policies and profit for our company.
- Provides accurate and concise results and presents findings, recommendations, and presentations to Senior Management.
- Proactively finds work/analysis that helps us achieve our goals.
- Expected to work on multiple projects with limited guidance.
- Effectively mentors other analysts within the same risk team and other risk teams to help them develop their risk management skills and knowledge.
- May work on several projects and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred.
- 9+ years of related analytical experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial services Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills.
- Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information develops recommendations and makes decisions.
- Project Management Skills - well-organized, structured approach.
- Ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects across cross-functional groups.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments/functions and with senior-level individuals.
- In case you are interested in exploring the opportunity, please feel free to send a mail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.