Views:1280 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Vice President - Strategy - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
Vice President - Strategy Role
Experience - 10 Years+
The Ideal Candidate :
- Experience in strategic planning & execution, stakeholder management, business case development, financial modelling, commercial due diligence, project management,
- Experience in building and managing the Strategy Team
- This is a significant opportunity for advancement and work with global stakeholders for the right Candidate
- Develop a Robust Investor Strategy and framework.
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions
Hire a team.
- Perform various valuation methods, Market & Competitive analysis
- Executing and scaling new product developments
- Helped set the strategic priorities and align teams in execution and performance measurement
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions in coordination with top tier law forms, consulting and law firms.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news
- 10+ years of work experience from a top-tier firm bulge bracket, investment banking, private equity/VC firm or consulting
- PowerPoint Presentations, and Excel models (incl. basic VBA macros)
- A Strong understanding of Macroeconomics, capital market trends, competitor activities, industry analysis, and customer trends
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills
Location: New Delhi, India
- Competitive with significant opportunity for wealth creation through equity options