Practice Leader at Enjobs
Views:950 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Vice President - Strategy - Energy Sector (14-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To assist Senior Management on strategic role involving portfolio diversification, key strategic initiatives and future ventures & expansion, new business opportunities and growth plans including investments and major capex decisions among key business areas.
- Build and maintain relationship with the key National & International Renewable Energy Companies, International Forums, International & Multilateral Agencies, Funding Agencies, chambers, Embassies etc. on policy and regulations.
- Develop effective partnerships, networks and joint working arrangements, both internally and externally to ensure the most effective provision of the Strategic Development to meet the needs and aspirations of the company.
- Identifying companies in renewable space willing to invest in India and look for the collaboration and deep focus on technology, innovation, emphasis on Engineering Excellence Financing, EPC projects, and reliable quality, local & cost effective joint Manufacturing etc.
- Work directly in the development of business intelligence in political and regulatory information as well as in-market competition, through monitoring processes, shared tools, data bases, and periodic reports, aiming to provide accurate information to business strategy
- Strategically utilize knowledge on government's FDI / foreign investments and incentive policies to benefit Company business and long-term planning.
- Keep abreast for the Government policy, regulations etc keeping in mind the international energy crisis and need for a cleaner energy source.