Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1476 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Strategy Consulting & Commercial Diligence - Consumer Goods/Products/Retail (12-15 yrs)
The opportunity :
We're looking for Assistant Director with expertise in Strategy Consulting and Commercial Diligence to join the leadership group of our Strategy Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
As part of our Team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with proprietary Capital Agenda framework, you will help clients ascertain the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans across All Industry Sectors and includes Blue Chip Corporates, Multinational Investors and Private Equity firms.
Your key responsibilities :
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in strategy and operations within target industries
- Manage case teams to provide solutions to unstructured client problems
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for clients
- Manage a team of 25-30 professionals undertaking commercial due diligence and business strategy cases
- Support business development activities by both leading pursuits and strengthening long-standing relationships with clients
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Participate / Manage firm building responsibilities like hiring, training and counselling
- Strong nag of creating new business opportunities to expand further integration with member firms
Skills and attributes for success :
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Strategic options analysis
- Commercial due diligence
- Carve-out / Divestment
- Understanding of Databases - both general and sector specific
- Well versed with tech tools would be a plus
- Out of box thinking for developing structured and actionable solutions
- Experience working with Global Stakeholders and managing multi culture mindsets
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets,
- Preferably from a commercial due diligence and growth strategy mindset
- 12-15 years of work experience in Strategy and Operations projects
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, exposure to tools like Power BI, Alteryx, working knowledge of VBA, Phyton will be plus.
- Master's degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.