Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1913 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Vice President - Strategy - Bank - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-7 yrs)
Role is based with a large Private Bank in Mumbai.
Job Description :
- Drive strategic initiatives for the organization.
- Collaborate with functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
- Build effectiveness and efficiency within the organization.
- Take complete ownership of business-critical initiatives - product launches, internal process improvements, category expansion, etc.
- Contribute actively to business decisions through both qualitative inputs and in-depth quantitative analysis.
- Ensure adherence to project/launch timelines, with complete visibility to company leadership
- Collect data from multiple sources internal & external sources, analyse this data, derive insights, and arrive at reasonable conclusions
- Prepare various daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly reports
- Generate various scheduled and ad-hoc MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) based reports for internal and/ or external consumption
- MBA from premier Business School
- Should have worked in a consulting or strategic role for at least 1 year (Financial Services Only)
- Should have basic financial knowledge
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result-oriented, matrix organization
- Highly developed skills for problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Ability to create and maintain collaborative relationships across departments
- Readiness to travel on short notice
- Desire to make impact and high work ethic
- A generalist mind-set with experience and ability to participate in different areas - A thinker, hustler, and executor, who is able to sift through the chaos and deliver.