Director at HuQuo
Views:67559 Applications:1664 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:761
Vice President - Strategy & Algorithm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Vice President ( Strategy & Algorithm) (Only from premium institute)
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Required Skills :
- Strong candidates should have 6 years + of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages - R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - High energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.