Director at HuQuo
Views:65312 Applications:1414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:761
Vice President - Strategy & Algorithm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Vice President ( Strategy & Algorithm) (Only from premium institute)
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Required Skills :
- Strong candidates should have 6 years + of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages - R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - High energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.