Director at The Hub of Elevation
Views:6732 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Strategic Alliance - Bancassurance (15-20 yrs)
This position will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies that support the value proposition and goal of the function to acquire, onboard and successfully run new business alliances.
The primary responsibilities are :
- New Partner acquisitions, both in the BFSI segment and in new segments.
- Develop long term Profitability and growth path for Acquisition.
- Oversee execution of New Partner acquisition strategy
- Design of value proposition for prospective partners.
- Execute and Lead the engagement process for the target segments and specific accounts.
- Ensure partner Top Management engagement and relationship.
- New Partner on boarding and Business Development
- Channel Partner management and Risk mitigation.
- Manage and develop the team to source high quality partners with unique business proposition.
- Establish and manage a simple and streamlined on-boarding process
- Proactively improve work practices and processes in order to maximise the team and departments performance.
- Set performance metrics and agree service level standards between own function and service teams.
- Thorough analysis of historic data and forecasting, plan future resource requirements.
- Use analytics to drive strategy and informed decisions in all areas
Key Requirements :
- At least 15 years of experience in the BFSI sector
- Must have experience of tie up with Banks
- Proven track record of initiating and implementing business
- Good organizational, planning and delivery skills.
- Ability to make considered business decisions based on explicit and implicit data and information.
- Diplomatic, self-confident and authoritative.
- Used to working in a high pressure environment and meeting challenging service standards.
- Good presentation, communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of competition and industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.