Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:274 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - Solutions & Technology - ATM Switch/Debit Cards & Payment Domain - Bank (10-15 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a Multinational Bank to identify a Vice President - Solutions and Technology (Debit Cards and ATMs) to be based at Mumbai.
- To work closely with IT and business partners to deliver technology solutions on the Debit Cards and ATM platforms
- Responsible for handling the solution architecture and design for the ATM Switch, Debit Cards and Payment domain
- Design and implement technology solutions for Debit Cards and ATM business with support from internal technology teams and application vendors
- Prepare and review technical documentation like BRDs, FSD, Architecture diagrams etc.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Responsible for technology frameworks like API management, File transfers, code release and application management etc.
- Ensure that the solutions deployed are robust, scalable and there are no major functional / performance issues post the implementation
- Assist production support team for new or existing functionality developed for which issue is reported by Client
- Implementation of Debit Card solution and reconciliation
- Project management in multiple projects on Switch, Cards and ATM rollout
- Create Functional Specification Document (FSD) for enhancement of new and existing functionality as per requirement
- Establish, implement and maintain security policy rule-sets to ensure the highest level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- Establish and implement database/server backup and security policies, achieve PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) compliance etc.
- Planning, design and implementation of the IT infrastructure (Datacentre Built out, Installation, Creation of databases, maintenance and Support of Production, Standby and DR databases, monitoring database/server performance, performance tuning and database migration)
- Create standards, implement monitoring and maintenance tools, and define overall strategies to maintain and improve quality of service
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Delivery-oriented, able to meet deadlines and expectations while juggling multiple and changing priorities
- Strategic orientation combined with operational strength/task orientation
- Good Project Management skills
- Good Business Analysis and Consulting Skills
Candidates should be Engineering Graduates or MCAs or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University / Institution with 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in Banking Industry.