Principal Recruiter at TPG Consulting Services
Views:361 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - Software Product Management (14-20 yrs)
Currently, we are retained by one of our clients to hire for their VP of Software products.
- VP of Products will be responsible for over all product strategy of the company, Coming up with new products and improvising the current products .
- Currently you must have been leading a team of Product Manager's/ Senior Product Manager's.
- For this, You have had a fast-track career, you were promoted almost every year. You were hiring, mentoring and managing engineers that were several years more experienced than you.
- You enjoy building products. Your colleagues and team members vouch for your sharp product insights and execution.
- 14+ years of software experience out of which last 6+ years in leading software products- must have led technically demanding projects.
- You love designing and building products. You are a hands-on. You like to lead architecture discussions and dabble in the latest technologies.
- You have a strategic mindset, understand the company vision and strategy, and are able to break it down to product vision.
- You are able to, simultaneously, think big as well as execute fast in weekly sprints. You are able to motivate your teams. You make it happen, every week.
- Hired and built teams of 30+ from ground up.
- Experience building large-scale SaaS/B2B products and Proven track record of growing up the ranks in an R&D organization
- Experience working with a multi-functional team (Product Management, Design, Test, Operations, and Developers)
- Experience with building large-scale, high availability production web application infrastructure
- Strong understanding of architectural principles for SaaS-based capabilities