Managing Director at T3Cogno Private Limited
Views:426 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Vice President - Service Delivery - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize operations at scale. Responsible for building an efficient and consistent set of processes and procedures and driving initiatives that build and deliver best-in-class operational practices and customer experience.
- With a wide area of responsibility, the individual will need to be flexible in taking on various roles, be competent and able to plan multiple operational activities.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to excellence, driving people development programs, enhancing employee engagement, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- You will be measured by the organization's ability to provide high quality services, innovative use of new technologies to increase efficiency, achievement of operational performance metrics and drive a strong people growth practice.
- Responsible for supporting the CEO in developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives.
- Building and maintaining an effective Management team.
- Drive continuous development of people.
- Solves complex client issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Responsible for portfolio management, which includes project prioritization & management, budgeting, control and reporting.
Education and Experience:
- Should have minimum 15+ years of experience in Operations and/or Business Process Management
- MBA preferably from a premium B school
- Six Sigma black belt / Master black belt certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in dealing with international clients
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Proven ability in successfully delivering improvement projects through Six Sigma, Lean or other industry established methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with and present to individuals of varying levels of authority, including Senior and Executive Leadership
- Ability to drive large transformation projects
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving ability