Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2227 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice President/Senior Vice President - Public Relations/Corporate Communication - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
Vice President/Senior Vice President - PR & Corporate Communication
We are looking fir VP / SVP PR & Corporate Communication based with a large Financial Group in Delhi.
Job Role :
- Develop and implement effective PR strategies that build brand awareness, credential, traffic and demand for the business.
- Developing a high level and well integrated communications plan based on the organization strategy and positioning
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Managing agency relationships
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Internal communication - Drive a culture change in the group through a strong internal communications programme.
Successful Applicant :
- Education Qualification : Master's Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism
- Experience : 14-18 yrs with strong background in PR and media agencies.
- We expect you to have deep relationships with top publications like Economic Times, Mint, VCCircle etc,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.