Deputy Manager - TA at Skill Ventory
Views:304 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President/Senior Vice President - Compliance - BFS (10-20 yrs)
- This role is responsible for Compliance advisory, reporting and monitoring and to ensure effective implementation of compliance as a second line of defense within organization and support Chief Compliance Officer for effective implementation of compliance framework and its monitoring.
- Ensure timely and effective periodic compliance reporting with the RBI and other regulatory authorities incl. reporting under PMLA with FIU and Fraud reporting.
- Designing and implementation of an effective second line of defense monitoring plan.
- Preparation and implementation of yearly compliance controls monitoring plan.
- Preparation and periodic review of various policies including Compliance Policy and internal corporate governance policy and its compliance monitoring for effective implementation.
- Sufficient and representative Compliance Advisory, Testing, Reporting of Test Results and monitoring to ensure implementation of follow-up on action points.
- Implementation of Compliance management software within organization to ensure due monitoring of all compliances and support the CCO in reporting of the same to the Board and Audit committee.
- Ensure implementation of quarterly Compliance confirmation from all function heads for compliance pertaining to their respective area of operations.
- Intensive monitoring of all new products for at least the first six months of introduction to ensure that the indicative parameters of Compliance risk are adequately monitored.
- Preparation / review of loan documents of various credit and non-credit products in line with regulatory requirements
- Periodically circulate the instances of compliance failures among staff, along with the required preventive instructions.
- Handling Regulatory Inspections, closure of any observations, ensuring timely submission of various regulatory returns, disclosures and periodic queries of RBI.
- Examination of Staff accountability for major Compliance failures. Support and coordinate the annual RBI inspection and ensure that Risk Mitigation Plan (RMP) / Monitorable Action Plan (MAP) arising out of such inspections are complied with within the timelines prescribed.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
Job Requirement: CA/CS/CMA/MBA Finance/LLB with 10+ years' experience in similar role from Banks/NBFC's/Financial Institutions. Preferable CA/CMA with CS/LLB.