Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:5187 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vice President/Senior Vice President - CCAR Model Development - Banking (10-18 yrs)
Currently hiring for a client based in Mumbai
Co Name: Leading Banking MNC
Exp: 10-18 years
The responsibilities include:
- Development of econometric forecasting models for all significant balance sheet assets and liabilities for capital and business planning purposes. This includes the calculation of Net Interest Income ( NII), which is also referred to as Net Interest Revenue ( NIR ), Interest Rate Exposure ( IRE ), Economic Value Sensitivity (EVS), and other associated interest rate risk metrics.
- Development, documentation and testing of product models needed as input to Financial Planning and Risk Management forecasts.
- Evaluate the impact on the product models of various scenarios used for Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) submissions
- Create a culture of accountability and strict quality control of the data integrity and modeling process
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive modeling system that maintains consistent approach to data quality and modeling methods, audit, back test, tracking, annual validation.
- This is critical in reducing the model operating risk
- Coordinate COE FP&A activities for CCAR, including liaising with business units, risk and treasury
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.