Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:2449 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President/Senior Vice President - Actuary - Life Insurance (10-16 yrs)
- For a leading Life Insurance company we are looking for A Fellow Qualified Actuary ..as a Strong second in Line to the AA.
- He/she will lead the Actuarial domain, reporting to AA and also very closely works with CEO/management.
Key Dimensions of the role :
- Responsible for Review and delivery of all management reports to be prepared for Appointed Actuary
- Responsibility of all management decks related to:
- Business, strategy, deals, distribution
- Experience analysis, persistency, claims, expenses, investments
- ALM, credit risk, interest rate risk, derivatives etc strategy
- Shareholder reporting, business planning, EV
- Training to management on value of business
- Responsibility of delivering all Board agenda papers deck as per requirement of Appointed Actuary such as:
- Statutory reports
- Bonus and with profits business
- Risk analysis
- Provide support on results of valuation and how to efficiently manage capital
- Ensure compliance with all APS. Review of FCR etc.
Shareholder reporting and Business planning
- Review of EV and NBV numbers
- Ensure delivery of Plan PnL, plan margins and plan EV
Manage overall actuarial team.
- Regular interactions and feedback taken and provided
- Manage attrition within team
- Coordination with all stakeholder on monthly basis
- Coordination with all HODs on quarterly basis
- A qualified Fellow with Min 10 years experience in all aspects of actuarial work .. reporting to valuation to EV, Pricing, Product etc ...
- Strong leadership skills & gravitas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.