HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3622 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vice President/Senior Manager/ Manager - Recruitment - eCommerce (7-13 yrs)
We are Hiring for an E-Commerce giant!
Job Description :
The recruiter will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. The ideal candidate will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Expert in Niche IT Hiring
- Managing, measuring and reporting on all key metrics and identify key trends and provide solutions as appropriate.
- Provide comprehensive resourcing solutions : e.g. market mappings and competitor reviews in order to build a talent pipeline of senior candidates
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Market Mapping
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience of 7-13 yrs., primarily in Recruiting.
- Additional experience of other functions of HR would be added advantage
- Experience with Top Product/Internet organizations with global matrix structures
- An experience of hiring SDEs,/SDMs/TPMs/Architects for the core engineering/R&D/Product development team would be required for Tech recruiter.
Job Location : Benguluru
Interested candidates can call at 7977022025 for more details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.