Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:2730 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Vice President/Senior Manager/Lead/Manager - Reconciliation/Fund Accounting - Investment Bank (9-20 yrs)
We have an opening for Lead Manager role with one of the leading investment bank in Pune.
We need only female candidates for this role.
Candidate should have good work experience in Reconciliation, hands on exposure in TLM and Institutional Fund accounting.
Shift Timings - window 12:00 pm 10 12:30 am.
Please find below the job synopsis;
- Leads a medium to large team responsible for small-scale projects with activities that include daily reconciliations, identifying system issues and making adjustments correctly.
- Supports the development of procedures and processes for the Reconciliation function within the business unit. Resolves complex or serious issues escalated by the team.
- Supports the implementation of new system enhancements. Participates in the development of new enhancements and initiatives.
- Leverages a complete understanding of tools to identify complex breaks. Synthesizes and analyzes team reporting of daily, weekly and monthly suspense and depository reconciliations. Leads regulatory reporting for medium to the large sized team.
- Partners with supervisors and managers of other groups in the firm to assess issues and strategize improvements.
- Supports the implementation of new technology solutions or improvements for new and existing business needs. Monitors and reviews feedback to ensure new solutions are meeting business needs.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Supervises a medium to a large team of Reconciliation staff.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 10+ years of total work experience with at least 5-7 years in management preferred. Experience in brokerage/banking operations/ reconciliation processes preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.