Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:155 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Security & Loss Prevention - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
- Serve as department's liaison and security subject matter expert for senior management.
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner .
- Drive the process by which compliance with global loss prevention program standards is attained.
- Effectively address security incidents including potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conduct testing of the incident response plans Identify, develop and implement additional loss prevention program elements required to meet the unique needs of orgs. Operations. Ensure Internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled Ensure data protected to IT security and related physical security standards including access control and system monitoring.
- Develop action steps to support internal customers in resolving identified issues and mitigating risks, including identified certified contractors who resolve physical security system issues Lead crisis management planning and emergency response for facilities.
- Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security & Loss Prevention services organization when needed
- Coach and mentor at management level.
- Manage a high volume workload and in fast pace, complex, dynamic environment .
- Manage complex data streams and identify meaningful, actionable trends.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and deploy specific programs to motivate associates and staff to comply with policies, programs, and guidelines Effectively partner with operations and support functions in evaluating current and future business processes and initiatives.
- Provide leadership, advice and support (software, equipment and other tools, reports and data) to your Security and Loss Prevention team.
- Support the development and deployment of cost effective security systems and solutions to mitigate risks and Modus Operandi.
- Establish and use risk assessment processes to identify and prioritize risks and mitigation means.
- Liaise and cooperate with law enforcement and industry bodies to support Orgs. interests.
- Liaise and cooperate with vendors, suppliers and partners to effectively resolve exposures and mitigate risks.
- Positively reflect the Orgs. security/Loss Prevention department through public relations and customer service; set a personal example of the highest level