Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:978 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Securities Pricing - Bank (15-20 yrs)
Vice President- Securities Pricing
We are hiring for a leading bank in Bangalore for the following role :
Position : Vice President (Securities Pricing)
Location : Bangalore
Shifts : EMEA / Late EMEA
- This is a vital role for Pricing Operations as we continue to transform from legacy Pricing System to new Markit EDM platform. The immediate responsibility is to successfully manage Pricing
- Operations Team and oversee the transformation of Pricing Platform along with any requirements of the Strategic Operating Model (SOM). The candidate must have extensive operational expertise to deliver accurate and timely deliverables of the team while maintaining the risk profile of the operation.
- The successful candidate will be required to make staffing and salary decisions and ensures resources are available to accomplish business priorities. Responsibilities will include execution of the performance management process, identification of training and development needs, and establishment performance standards for the relevant groups.
Major Duties :
- Manage and oversee service delivery and process migration providing a strong risk and control culture amongst the team such that operational risk is inherently reduced and any potential risk situations are promptly identified and escalated
- Manage a group of Managers within Pricing team providing performance management and career development resulting in team engagement and talent progression.
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff, fostering an environment that encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Develop and execute division plans including conversion of group and Bank objectives into operational strategy and optimization of operational structure; follow through to ensure that objectives are met.
- Develop and execute periodic goals, organization of work and short-term priorities which ensures timely and accurate completion of the work.
- Provide a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the other divisions to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.