Senior Associate - Recruitment at Arin Consultancy
Views:2636 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Secretarial Compliance - Wealth Management Firm (7-18 yrs)
A. Assist in Secretarial Compliance particularly listed company requirements:
Assist Head - Compliance & Company Secretary for handling all listed company compliance including secretarial matters of Wealth
B. Act as Company Secretary of Wealth Finance (NBFC): Independently handle the Secretarial Matter of NBFC as CS and the private placement of debentures:
C. Compliance of Wealth Finance (NBFC);
- Independently handle the RBI and other compliance relating to NBFC business, including framing of lending policies, RBI Filings, RBI capital adequacy monitoring, review of lending documents from compliance perspective, leading and handling the periodic RBI Inspection
- The candidate will lead team of 4/5 people and will report to Head - Compliance
- The candidate should have at least 7 years of experience.
- The candidate who have handled listed NBFC and NBFC RBI compliance will be preferred.
- Candidate should be a CS.