Talent Acquisition Specialist at Neemtree Tech Hiring
Views:289 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Sales - SaaS (18-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets, both on new logos and revenue expansions.
- Identify and develop GTM for new business opportunities with Banks and financial institutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with leadership/CXOs across existing and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product, to drive growth.
- Establish and maintain a strong brand presence in the market.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape.
Skills & Experience:
- 20+ years of experience in enterprise sales, with a track record of success in selling to Banks and financial institutions.
- Ability to lead and manage a sales team.
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies that deliver results.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated history of closing business opportunities.
- Willingness to travel frequently to Middle East, SE Asia, and other global locations.
- Strong knowledge of UPI, India stack, channel banking ecosystems in India and experience in navigating the regulatory landscape.
- A strong interest and appreciation of technology trends such as Cloud, AI/ML, big data, Observability and evolving trends in payments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or related field