HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:2990 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vice President - Sales - Real Estate (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for building and managing Sales for Real Estate brands through a team of Regional Heads, Team Leads and Relationship Managers.
- The role involves driving sales through both - the direct FOS as well as the distribution network. The indirect sales piece involves initiating and facilitating partnership arrangements with International Property Consultants, National Property Consultants, Wealth Management Firms and individual property consultants to sell residential, commercial & investor products
- Build and manage the Structured Investments Group [SIG] through a team of Senior Investment Managers.
- Co-own the Marketing & CRM responsibilities to optimize spends and to create customer delight.
- Ensure healthy mind-share as well as sales-share of Properties with the customers as well as trade partners.
- Engage with Banks/FIs to design/formulate attractive financing solutions for customers buying Properties.
- Manage the Home Loan Advisory cell aimed at providing a - One-stop- service-shop for all customers who intend to seek advisory/assistance on Home finance solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.